Mahindra has teamed up with the legends of HVAC Vintage Air Inc. to provide you with the best in performance and comfort. Whether you are riding hard on the trails or out for a relaxing drive on the ranch, this heater and air conditioner pumps out over 300CFM of airflow at your desired temperature setting to allow you to stay focused more on your adventure. Engineered specifically for ROXOR using Vintage Air Inc’s 40 plus year rugged heat exchanger design packages this unit under the IP and uses integrated controls for ease of functionality. This system will keep you cool in the summer months and hot in the winter and has been tested in the Nevada desert and frigid climates of Northern Michigan.
System Features Include:
• Dual scroll, three-speed blower for maximum airflow and adjustable comfort.300 CFM airflow, 16,000 BTU/Hr. cooling and 25,000 BTU (British Thermal Unit)/Hr. heating.
• Laser cut, powder coated 16-gauge steel mounting brackets provide a sturdy support structure, specifically designed for the rigors of off-road use.
• Eight, 2.5” adjustable ball louvers, six facing rearward and two facing the floor, are easily adjustable for occupant comfort and are upgradeable for custom styling.
• Rubber insulated ABS housing for increased durability. Genuine Sanden 7-cylinder compressor guarantees maximum performance, unparalleled reliability and the quietest operation in the industry.
• High efficiency parallel flow aluminum condenser, rubber mounted to powder coated 16ga. steel brackets.
WHILE EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO PRODUCE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, SPECIFICATIONS AND ACCESSORIES MAY CHANGE. YOUR AUTHORIZED DEALER CAN CONFIRM MATERIALS, ACCESSORIES AND EQUIPMENT AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PURCHASE, AS WELL AS ALL UP TO DATE PRICING INFORMATION WHICH MAY VARY BETWEEN FACTORY-INSTALLED AND DEALER-INSTALLED ACCESSORIES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY, OR CANCEL SPECIFICATIONS, DESIGNS, FEATURES, AND COLORS, WITHOUT NOTICE OR OBLIGATION. SOME DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE MANUFACTURED PRODUCT AND THE DESCRIPTIONS AND/OR SPECIFICATIONS MAY EXIST.
© Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ROXOR is a trademark owned by Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service, Inc. The trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service, Inc, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service, Inc (or authorized under separate, written license), or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution.