Specifically designed for the ROXOR with numerous patented features including rubber torsion and torque suspension as well as track and tread design. The zRX is a true all terrain track system that provides optimum vehicle clearance while keeping the track system centered on the axles.
• The ROXOR with the zRX improves traction, ground clearance, reduces compaction, and provides improved flotation for soft terrain.
• Built to be ROXOR tough, the Mattracks zRX Rubber Track Conversion System is proudly engineered, designed and built in the U.S.
• Please note, only operate with open front differentials. The OX locking differential in the rear is acceptable. Do not operate with front lockers, disconnected front hubs or lunchbox lockers of any kind.
• Periodic monitoring steering system bolt torques is recommended. Static steering on pavement should be avoided.
• Order lead time is 6-8 weeks.
Visit http://mattracks.co/tracks/zrx/ for additional specifications.
WHILE EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO PRODUCE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, SPECIFICATIONS AND ACCESSORIES MAY CHANGE. YOUR AUTHORIZED DEALER CAN CONFIRM MATERIALS, ACCESSORIES AND EQUIPMENT AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PURCHASE, AS WELL AS ALL UP TO DATE PRICING INFORMATION WHICH MAY VARY BETWEEN FACTORY-INSTALLED AND DEALER-INSTALLED ACCESSORIES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY, OR CANCEL SPECIFICATIONS, DESIGNS, FEATURES, AND COLORS, WITHOUT NOTICE OR OBLIGATION. SOME DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE MANUFACTURED PRODUCT AND THE DESCRIPTIONS AND/OR SPECIFICATIONS MAY EXIST.
© Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ROXOR is a trademark owned by Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service, Inc. The trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service, Inc, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service, Inc (or authorized under separate, written license), or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution.